1 Bottle Ms Patti's Cilantro Lime Hot Sauce - Buy Here
1 pound Tilapia fish filets
2 cups shredded Cabbage
½ cup Olive Oil
¾ cups of Cornmeal
¼ cup Mayo
¼ cup Sour Cream
½ cup diced Red Onion
1 cup diced Tomato
Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
¼ Teaspoon of Cayenne Powder
1. Prepare the Cabbage Slaw- Make dressing by mixing Mayo, Sour Cream and Ms Patti's Cilantro Lime Hot Sauce to taste. Toss cabbage, onion and tomato into dressing and set aside.
2. Prepare the Fish Coating- Combine Cornmeal, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Powder and Sea Salt and Black Pepper in large bowl.
3. Sauté Fish Filets- Preheat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Coat the fish filets on both sides in the cornmeal mixture and set aside.
5. Once the oil is hot, (but not smoking), cook the fish on both sides until golden, brown and crispy. (About 2-3 minutes on each side.)
6. Place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
7. Taco Time!- Warm up Tortilla according to package instructions
8. Place ¼ cup of Cabbage Slaw in the center of each Tortilla
9. Divide the fish evenly among the 8 Tortillas and add Ms Patti's Cilantro Lime Hot Sauce to taste.
10. Fold Tortillas in half and serve!