2 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 3 inch by ½ inch strips
1 Bottle of Ms. Patti's Jerk Pepper Beef Marinade - Buy Here
1 teaspoon Ms. Patti's Seasoned Pepper
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
½ cup of "lite" olive oil
3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
2 large green bell peppers, well washed, cored, seeded, membrane removed and cut, lengthwise, into thin strips
2 large yellow bell peppers, well washed, cored, seeded, membrane removed and cut, lengthwise, into thin strips
1 large onion, peeled and cut, lengthwise, into thin strips
1 cup of Broccoli
1 cup of cauliflower
1. Marinate the chicken with Ms. Patti's Jerk Pepper Beef Marinade for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
2. Season the chicken with jerk seasoning, Ms. Patti's Seasoned Pepper and cayenne.
3. Pour the lite olive oil into a large nonstick frying pan and place over medium-high heat. As soon as the oil is hot, add the seasoned chicken.
4. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 4 minutes or just until the chicken is no longer pink. Add the garlic, green and yellow peppers, onion, broccoli and cauliflower stirring and tossing to blend. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Remove from the heat and serve over white rice.