2 lb Beef Tips
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp "lite" Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, peeled and sliced
1 Green Bell Pepper, well-washed, cored, seeded, membrane removed, and sliced
1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
3 Tbsp Diced Jalapenos
1 Cup Low-Sodium Beef Broth
6 Cups Cooked Rice
Salt and Pepper (to taste) - Buy Here
1. Season the beef tips with Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. When very hot, but not smoking, add the beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until the beef is nicely browned. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and jalapenos to the pan, stirring to combine. Add the broth, stirring to release and browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cover and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the broth has reduced by half.
4. Return the beef tips to the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the beef is tender.
5. Remove from the heat, taste, and, if necessary, season with salt and pepper. Serve over hot rice.