Spicy Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cut into pieces)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper (julienned)
1 Red Bell Pepper (julienned)
1 8oz Can Water Chestnuts
1 Bunch Fresh Scallions, Chopped (separate green and white)
½ lb Fresh Snow Peas (julienned)
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Jar Patti Labelle Spicy Sesame Chili Sav'ry Sauce
1. Add oil to a frying pan and heat.
2. Add chicken and stir fry for about 10-12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Add all vegetables except green scallions and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Add one full jar of Patti Labelle Spicy Sesame Chili Sav'ry Sauce.
5. Fill jar half way with water and add to pan.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add green scallions and remove from heat.
Serve over rice or pasta